Writing: Application Letter





Krangkungan 1312
Condong Catur
Sleman Regency
Special Region of Yogyakarta
Phone  : 89468934
Mobile: 085712397382
E-mail:  jhonfkennandi@fragsten.com
31 May 2016

Mr John Srinch
Head Resource Development
Apple, Inc
PO Box 3737
Kentucky
United States



Dear Mr Srinch

Application for the post of Apple Solutions Consultant

I am writing to apply for the post of Apple Solutions Consultant, which was advertised on the official website of Apple (www.apple.com) on 20 May 2016.

I have got improvement in communication skills as I have worked at Lancar Jaya Abdi Farma Group for approximately 4 years as a Medical Representative. I could speak fluently in English, Indonesian, and Javanese.

I am a fresh graduate from English Education Study Program of State University of Yogyakarta. I was studying some business subjects during the whole studies which are having relevance with Solutions Consultant. In addition, before I have studied in Kota Mungkid Senior High School before I was studying in there.

During my study I got many experiences as I have held the post in the committee of some big events in my campus. During the process in the committee I learnt how to adapt with new social environment and diversity of people also learn how to work in team and to work under pressure.

I am very interested in to work in Apple Inc. Apple is famous brand, the biggest and most reputable company in the world. Even though, working in there is not easy, but I am optimistic that I can work in there with all of my skills I have got.

I will waiting to get good news from you. 
I look forward to meeting you.



Yours sincerely




Cahyo Tomi Prakoso

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing : Business Letter

Writing: The Result of Survey " Mobile Phone User Preferences"