Writing : Business Letter
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stanfield Business
School
RC5 7JY, Rochester
United Kingdom
Dave Kloren
Karelstraat 137
1051 Amsterdam
Netherlands
Our ref :
September 26th 2015
Dear Mr. Kloren
Replying of Confirmation of award
I and
my friends are very delightful when received your email about Confirmation of
award. Thank you about your appreciation for our project and actually we cannot
wait to develop our project into a viable business venture.
We proud
to be the winner of TechStart business award in this year and we hope we can
improve my project better. I think you can inform us day and date of the
meeting by telephone. Would you like to give us your contact person?
I cannot
wait to attend the press conference and award ceremony. Can I attend those ceremonies
with my family?
Once again,
I and my friends cannot wait to attend the meeting and the press conference and
award ceremony.
I look
forward to seeing you at TechStart’s Head Office on the 7th October.
Your Sincerely,
Carl Prakoso

Such a good post, its really helpful!
ReplyDeleteThank you 😀
DeleteNice writing Tom! ;)
ReplyDelete😀😀😊😀😊😀😁😁😊😊
DeleteGood job for your formal letter Tomi! :)
ReplyDeleteNice post, Tomi. But I think, you should use 'for' instead of 'about' in 'thank you about your appreciation'. But, overall it's a good letter. Keep writing :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThank you for your correction, dina. I wil be delightful if i get more comment like this.
ReplyDeletenice post bro.. you give me some inspiration for me
ReplyDelete