Writing: Letter of protest
Krangkungan
56511
Magelang
26/3/2016
Condong Catur City Council
Delima St,
Sleman
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am
writing to complain about city council plan to build a supermarket next to my
house.
I think
that plan is good for economic use as around my house there are many home
industries that need place to promote and also offer their product to
consumers. However, you have to consider where you will build the supermarket,
because if you still want to build in there – next to my house- it will be
worse the CongCat Residence’s life.
Firstly,
place that selected to build the supermarket is the only one green area in that
area. In addition, it has direct effect to The air pollution.
Secondly,
there is river around that place. I and residence society afraid the rubbishes
of supermarket activity make the river to be dirty.
Also
near that place there is traditional market. Supermarket has bad effects for
trading activity in there.
I
realize that build the supermarket has advantage and disadvantage. I wish you
consider about both. In addition, choose the right place is crucial decision
that have to make with consider other aspects.
I would
like the place is moved to another place for better life in CongCat Residence.
Thank
you for your cooperation.
Yours faithfully,
Cahyo T. Prakoso
"the only one green area"
ReplyDeleteI think you don't need to put one there.
Thank you for your suggestion, bhay. 😀😀😀
Delete...the plan is good for economic purpose. There are so many home industries there. I think they need a place...customers."
ReplyDelete...it has a direct effect
...a river... supermarket will make the river dirty
...a traditional market
...a supermarket... advantages and disadvantages. I wish you consider both sides...
I hope/It will be better if the place is moved...
I hope it helps. Cmiiw. Nice letter, tom :)