_________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Stanfield Business School RC5 7JY, Rochester United Kingdom Dave Kloren Karelstraat 137 1051 Amsterdam Netherlands Our ref : September 26th 2015 Dear Mr. Kloren Replying of Confirmation of award I and my friends are very delightful when received your email about Confirmation of award. Thank you about your appreciation for our project and actually we cannot wait to develop our project into a viable business venture. We proud to be the winner of TechStart business award in this year and we hope we can improve my project better. I think you can inform us day and date of the meeting by telephone. Would you like to give us your contact person? ...
Sir, I was interested in to read “Schools in North Maluku score well in honesty” that was written by Keshie H. (Sat, April 5, 2016). I appreciate the government initiative about the national exam integrity award but this was not enough to develop examination better. Good news from Indonesian education that Government awarded four schools in North Maluku as they had passed the national examination honestly. This award can motivate the students to be more honest on national examination. However, I think it was not enough government have to make programs that insist student to be more honest in their daily life not only on examination. Characters building on education is not about awarded schools bu...
Detail information. Great (y)
ReplyDelete*Yours sincerely bro
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Deleteok thank you for your correction, i am typo.
DeleteGood job Tomi!
ReplyDeleteDetail information. Great (y)
ReplyDeleteDetail information. Great (y)
ReplyDeleteDetail information. Great (y)
ReplyDeleteImo it'll be better if you write "..or submit them on.." Great email, btw :)
ReplyDelete