Writing: Letters of opinion




Sir,
                I was interested in to read “Schools in North Maluku score well in honesty” that was written by Keshie H.  (Sat, April 5, 2016). I appreciate the government initiative about the national exam integrity award but this was not enough to develop examination better.
                Good news from Indonesian education that Government awarded four schools in North Maluku as they had passed the national examination honestly. This award can motivate the students to be more honest on national examination. However, I think it was not enough government have to make programs that insist student to be more honest in their daily life not only on examination.
                Characters building on education is not about awarded schools but government have to focus on the problems that destroy moral of students. If they ignore it education in Indonesia never get better.
                Government had better make program that focus on improving education based on upgrading morals. Therefore, if students have good moral education also will have good quality.

                                                                                                                                                               Tom Prakoso

                                                                                                                                                                Torino

Comments

  1. 1. 'to develop examination better' i think it should be 'to develop better examination'
    2. 'However, I think it was not enough government have to make programs that insist student to be more honest in their daily life not only on examination.'
    I'm not sure what's wrong here, but i don't know what do you want to say. Maybe there's a miss in punctuation, for example you should put comma (or a full stop?) after enough.
    3. 'education in Indonesia never get better.' I think you should put will before 'never'.

    CMIIW

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...appreciate the government initiative to give an integrity award, but i think this was not enough to improve the quality of national examination.
    ...the government has to make a better program which focus on improving education, especially moral education. If the students have good morality, the education will also has a good quality.

    Cmiiw. Btw, you'd better double check your punctuation. Overall, your opinion is written nicely😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Writing : Business Letter

Writing: The Result of Survey " Mobile Phone User Preferences"