Wtiting: Letter of inquiry and request
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
83 Letnan Tukiyat Street
Mungkid
City, 56511
February
5, 2016
PT.
Uniliver Indonesia
Box
11000
Jakarta,
Attention:
Customer Service Department
I
am writing to inquire about your products, especially shampoo and conditioner
products which I saw advertisement of one of your shampoo and conditioner
products on
local television channel.
In
this month I
will start to be wholesaler and decide to buy goods for resale from your
company. Could you please send me list and details of your shampoo and
conditioner products?
1. How
many products produced?
2. What
are the names of shampoo and conditioner products?
3. Which
product that has highest demand in market?
4. Is
there a natural product?
5. Are
there discounts now? Which one?
I would appreciate any information you can provide. Thank
you on behalf the group of your time and assistance.
Sincerely,
Tom Prakoso
Tom Prakoso

What do you mean with "which one?" in the end of second paragraph?
ReplyDeleteBesides, your writing is preety good. Keep writing ~\(≧▽≦)/~
"I saw the adv..."
ReplyDelete"I am interested to be the wholesaler of Unilever."
"Is there any natural..."
"Is there any discount?"
Cmiiw. Good letter, btw :)
'how many products are produced'
ReplyDelete